Perception is Reality
Within seconds of meeting someone you make a critical first impression.
A Harvard study concluded that a first impression is comprised of the following:
55% is your appearance
38% is how you sound
Only 7% is what you say
And get this… according to a Princeton University study, people make a decision about you based on the way you look within the first 100 milliseconds of meeting you. Isn’t that shocking? In the blink of an eye, people make a judgment about you based on the visual message you present.
What visual message are you presenting to others?
Is your image helping you or hurting you professionally?
How would your life change if your appearance…
- Conveyed competence, confidence and professionalism?
- Communicated that you are credible, trustworthy and likeable?
- Projected a healthier, younger and vibrant you?
- Looked polished and put together every day?
As an image consultant I can help you bring your visual message into alignment with the image you want to project to others, both personally and professionally, so you can feel confident in every situation.
Let me help you achieve a look that projects a great first impression.
Professional Woman’s Package
- Your personalized Color Analysis
- Hair color recommendations, if applicable.
- Your Custom Color Palette keyed to your specific skin, hair and eye color.
- Your best neutrals for building a core wardrobe.
- Your best colors for accessories: shoes, belts, handbags.
- Your best metals and gemstone colors for jewelry and eyewear.
- How to combine different colors from your palette to create a professional look.
- How to shop with your palette, both in-store and online.
- The psychology of colors and how to use them to your advantage professionally.
Makeup for your new professional look. Makeup lesson featuring colors chosen to accentuate your coloring and coordinate with your color palette – perfect for your everyday look. Handouts diagramming exactly how to achieve your new makeup look at home.
- Silhouette cut, line and style
- Patterns and fabrics
- Flattering shapes for eyeglasses
- Identify hairstyles that enhance and balance your facial features
- Coordinating colors and patterns
- Minimize figure challenges
- Build wardrobe capsules that multiply your wardrobe options
- Determine the fit and quality of a garment so you invest in only the best items
I will explain the 4 Key Concepts of Style and how they pertain to your figure and face shape so that when you go shopping you can easily recognize which styles will work for you.
No more relying on untrained sales people or a well-meaning friend to tell you if something looks good on you. With your Signia® Style Portfolio and the personalized information you learn from our sessions, you will be armed with everything you need to know to create professional looking outfits.
Call 530-683-5035 for pricing and to book your appointment. Packages available.
If you live outside the Bellevue WA area, I can work with you virtual. Call for details.