Get Ready to Experience The Joy of Spring!
Come celebrate The Joy of Spring in a free online class that includes a private Facebook group for a bonus Closet Clean Up Challenge.
The Joy of Spring update includes:
• The colors and styles that are trending for spring
• Help to identify which colors work for your seasonal palette (must have a color palette)
• Help to identify which design lines work for your figure (must have a Signia Style Portfolio or know your body type)
• Guiding you through a skincare regime for glowing skin
• Teaching you the steps to a light and fresh springtime makeup look
• Tips on how to clean up and organize your closet
• Learn to create a wardrobe capsule that will simplify your life
• Includes charts and handouts
• PLUS, Live Q & A
In the Closet Clean Up Challenge, we will be working over the course of a week to clean and organize our closets. Then the fun begins as we create outfits and a capsule wardrobe. I’ll be online daily to give feedback and make suggestions.
The Closet Clean Up Challenge on Facebook begins March 25th and runs through March 31st. You must have a Facebook account to join. The Joy of Spring Update Class video is now available in the group.
So, grab a friend (virtually of course) and join me for a fun and liberating experience. We are going to conquer our closets and get our wardrobes ready for spring!
If you don’t receive an email from the signup, check your junk/spam folder.
I am looking forward to seeing you online for all the fun!
Sign up below to receive the links, download, news, and updates