Season of Style Image Update
Many women STRUGGLE to determine which fashion and makeup trends will work for them. Let me make it easy for you with an Image Update!
In this season’s update we will look at the new colors, fabrics, patterns, design lines and accessories. I’ll be identifying what works for each silhouette and color palette. I’ll show you how to amp up your personal style using Focal Points. Plus, you’ll get to try one of several new makeup looks that will be popular this season.
There is something for everyone so you won’t want to miss this update. It’s a cool season with lots of hot options!
- Up-to-date information on the Fall/Winter colors, styles, accessories and makeup
- Learn how to create Focal Points to enhance your positive features for a one-of-a-kind style that is uniquely you
- Bring your color palette and experiment with new wardrobe color combinations
- Try new skincare products featuring Vitamin C, 24k Gold, Hyaluronic Acid and a Botanical Complex for firming skin, diminishing fine lines and reducing sun damage.
- Apply one of the season’s new makeup looks coordinated with your season’s palette
- Worksheets to take home so you can duplicate what you learned in class
- Learn how to make small changes that keep your look fresh and uniquely you
- Sunday, September 24th 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Sunday, October 8th 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 18th 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Saturday, October 21st 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Contact me if you live out of the area and would like to attend an online presentation.
COST: Free for my Color and Image Clients. You may also bring one guest for free. Non-clients $25.00, which can be applied to a skincare or makeup purchase.
LOCATION: Cameron Park CA
Space is limited. You must RSVP.
CONTACT: Blair Massey 530-683-5035 to secure your seat.
Schedule your Image Update today! I look forward to seeing you at the class. Here’s to always looking your best!